Job Title: Student Tech Admin
An Offensive Security Student Administrator is responsible for providing technical support and guidance to Offensive Security students via support email and Live Chat. In addition, based on the candidate’s strengths and preferences, duties will include maintaining the student VPN labs, updating and maintaining Offensive Security websites, and other operational tasks as required.
The Student Administrator role is a full-time salaried position with shift work required, including evenings and weekends. This position is staffed from 07:00 - 04:00 GMT and we operate on three different shifts (0700 - 1530 GMT, 1300 - 2130 GMT, and 2000 - 0430 GMT). Ideal candidates would also be able to complete training with a mentor who may work on a shift outside their permanent shift following training. All work is performed from a home office working with a global team.DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- IT support on technical-related requests via support email, live chat, forum moderation, and community channels
- Troubleshoot and provide technical support for Linux operating systems
- Troubleshoot VPN, remote access, and RDP
- Setup, deploy, and configure Offensive Security lab systems
- Network administration and maintenance of local area network services such as firewalls, servers, and other devices
- Ongoing maintenance and improvements in virtualization infrastructure
- Maintain technical problems history through a ticketing system
- Proactively and reactively look for solutions to prevent problems from occurring
- Participating in projects for the implementation of new functions, services, etc.
- Assisting other team members as needed
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Employment Requirements:
- OSCP and/or OSCE certification
- Fluency in reading, writing, and comprehension of English
- 3+ years of well-rounded IT experience
- 2+ years of recent experience on server-side technologies and management
- 2+ years experience providing end-user technical support and desire to provide high quality customer service to our students
- 2+ years experience operating and troubleshooting Linux and Windows operating systems
- Familiarity with enterprise-level networking configuration
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Strong attention to detail, with excellent analytical and investigation skills
- Ability to work unsupervised in a high pressure environment
- Exceptional multi-tasking abilities and prioritization skills
- A strong belief and understanding of being a team player in a remote working environment
- Strong knowledge of networking, virtualization, Windows, storage, and backup
- Prior experience working remotely
- Experience working with a trouble ticket system
- Prior experience configuring and managing enterprise firewalls
- Experience configuring and managing Host Intrusion Detection Systems
- Experience in planning, installing, configuring, administering, managing, and supporting Windows Servers
- Employment Requirements:
This position is staffed from 07:00 - 04:00 GMT, seven days a week. Weekend work is required, but rotated to have a varying schedule with some weekend days off throughout the month.
Student admins generally work one of three shift schedules within the above time block.All work is performed from a home office working with a global team.
Please note: we are currently seeking students in Asia or Australia (GMT +8)
When submitting your resume, please indicate your shift(s) (in GMT) and days of the week availability as well as minimum salary requirements. Please also include your OSID.
Job Title: Marketing & Brand Manager
Offensive Security is looking for an innovative and results-oriented Marketing Manager responsible for developing corporate marketing strategy and enhancing the brand. This hands-on position serves as the principal role for identifying, proposing and building business cases and creating an online road-map for the company’s products and services, and will play an integral part in marketing/competitive analysis. The successful candidate will have experience and passion in content creation and brand development, and a proven track record working with digital channels including web content, mobile, email, SEM, SEO, and social media. We are looking for someone who is creative, team oriented, and customer focused with the ability to organize, set priorities, and manage several projects at once. This position reports to the CEO.DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop and enhance Offensive Security’s brand strategy and ensure that all online assets for multiple lines of business adhere to brand standards.
- Manage strategy for the development and maintenance of the company’s website(s) and social media, including content development and refresh, social media optimization, and SEO capabilities.
- Work within the organization to create news-worthy, valuable content that promotes Offensive Security thought leadership to document our achievements for our social media communities and online consumers, and ensure a consistent “voice” of all online content.
- Stay abreast of social media trends and develop best practices, educating internal and external stakeholders on best strategies to refine messaging and prove performance indicators.
- Develop campaigns to acquire new followers across our social media sites.
- Monitor and evaluate competitor activity and develop recommendations to adapt and modify short- and long-term programs as needed in alignment with company objectives.
- Drive and track goals and reporting for engagement activity, target audience analysis and trend forecasting and growth through metrics and analytics.
- Stay abreast of key media and advertising trends and innovations to bring future marketing campaigns and potentially expand the scope of marketing efforts.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple.
- Analyze digital marketing plan and performance using ROI and KPI’s.
- A minimum of 3 -5 years’ experience in a relevant agency or client side role required. Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or a related field.
- Experience delivering results on a consistent basis. Experience must include digital marketing strategy and planning, product and service development, reporting and analytics; experience owning social media for a brand is a plus.
- Desire to win business every single day with a strategic mindset, and passion for innovation and agile responsiveness.
- Demonstrated ability to synthesize, prioritize and drive results with a high sense of urgency and an ability to think creatively, strategically, quickly and to learn and act quickly.
Work hours for this position are flexible, and will be performed from a home office. This position requires accessibility to Offensive Security systems and interfaces, and adherence to all security protocols and policies.Benefits
- Health and Dental insurance
- Bonus Structure
- Telecommute (work from home)
- Laptop and other business equipment provided