Cracking the Perimeter (CTP) and OSCE Pricing, Reviews and Syllabus
Cracking the Perimeter (CTP)
Cracking the Perimeter (CTP) information security course combines a unique blend of penetration testing skills for one purpose, how to bypass security.
Cracking the Perimeter Syllabus – v10
© All rights reserved to Offensive Security
MCT, MCSE + Security, CCNA, CCSA, HPOV, CISSP2
The Web Application angle
4 – Cross Site Scripting Attacks – Scenario #1
4 – Real World Scenario
16 – Directory traversal – Scenario #2
16 – Real World Scenario
The Backdoor angle
28 – Backdooring PE files under Windows Vista
Advanced Exploitation Techniques
53 – MS07-017 – Dealing with Vista
62 – Cracking the Egghunter
The 0-Day angle
77 – Windows TFTP Server – Case study #1
88 – HP Openview NNM – Case study #2
The Networking Angle - Attacking the Infrastructure
112 – Bypassing Cisco Access Lists using Spoofed SNMP Requests
115 – GRE Route-Map kung fu
120 – Sniffing Remote Traffic via GRE tunnel
123 – Compromised Router Config
What are the prerequisites for the Cracking the Perimeter (CTP) course?
Successful completion of the online challenge located at “http://www.fc4.me/”.
- Students need to be comfortable in Linux. We’ll be using Kali Linux during the entire course as the attacking platform. Navigating through directories, executing scripts and tools and writing basic bash scripts are skills expected from all students.
- A solid understanding of TCP/IP and various network services (DNS, DHCP, etc.).
- Knowledge of a scripting language (Perl, Python, Ruby) is recommended, but not required.
- A solid understanding of information security verbiage and concepts is required.
- A desire for moderate pain and suffering. This is not a joke, we make you work.
- A laptop or desktop computer capable of running Kali Linux in either a visualized environment or as a direct install.
- At least 60 GB HD free.
- A stable and reasonably fast internet connection for connections to the Penetration Testing with Kali online lab.
- Ability to have outbound UDP VPN traffic egress from the network for online lab access.
|Item||Price in USD|
|CTP v.1.0 + 60 days CTP Lab access + certification||USD 1,500.00|
|CTP v.1.0 + 30 days CTP Lab access + certification||USD 1,200.00|
|CTP Lab access – extension of 60 days||USD 600.00|
|CTP Lab access – extension of 30 days||USD 350.00|
|OSCE – Certification retake||USD 100.00|
Cracking the Perimeter (CTP) and OSCE Reviews
CTP/OSCE was one of the most challenging and rewarding experiences of my life