What We Offer
Offensive Security provides in-house training for interested groups and companies. All of our training is designed for network administrators and security professionals who need to develop practical, real-world offensive security and penetration testing skills.
Offensive Security was born out of the belief that the only way to achieve sound defensive security is through an offensive approach and this philosophy is reflected in all of our courses. With our motto “Try Harder,” our Company’s trainings and certifications are well-respected and considered amongst the most rigorous available, creating a model adopted across the industry.
Offensive Security can conduct the following information security training courses at your location:
Students will learn the latest hacking techniques in the field of penetration testing and get acquainted with the latest tools available with the world-renowned Kali Linux. Each participant will have access to our remote virtual penetration testing labs for practicing the course materials. Penetration Testing with Kali Linux attempts to simulate a full penetration test, from start to finish, by injecting the student into a rich, diverse, and vulnerable network environment.
Advanced Windows Exploitation provides an in-depth and hardcore drilldown into topics ranging from precision heap spraying to DEP & ASLR bypass techniques to real-world 64-bit kernel exploitation. This course is extremely hands-on and includes a lab environment, which is tailored to bringing the most out of our students.
Offensive Security Trainers not only have years of experience in the field of penetration testing, but are also the creators of multiple exploits, are the operators of The Exploit Database, the authors of the free online course Metasploit Unleashed, and the team behind the industry-leading Kali Linux penetration testing distribution.
- Two trainers from our team; depending on the size of the group, a third trainer may be required.
- Five days of live, hands-on training from 9:00AM to 5:00PM daily with close interaction with our trainers. Eligible for 40 CPE credits.
- A chance to prove your skills with a Offensive Security Certifications attempt
Your organization will need to provide the following:
- A networked computer classroom with workstations for each student with VMware Workstation installed.
- Printed copies of the course manual PDFs (we will provide the students with a PDF to prior to the course).
- A catered lunch for the students each training day
To request a quote, please contact email@example.com and provide us with the following information or complete the form to the right:
- Location of the training: city, state, country
- Size of the group
- Preferred dates for the training
- Course(s) name
- Company information you would like to appear on the quote
“The passion and depth of knowledge the Offensive Security instructors offer is simply mind blowing.”
- Digital copy of the course lab guide in PDF format
- Downloadable copy of the course videos
- 30 days in our virtual labs
- Access to our private student forums