The industry-leading Penetration Testing with Kali Linux (PWK/PEN-200) course just got even better with the addition of five recently retired OSCP exam machines to PWK labs. These five machines represent an entire OSCP exam room! Get more value out of your lab time for the same price, and enjoy extra preparation for the OSCP exam.
This online ethical hacking course is self-paced. It introduces penetration testing tools and techniques via hands-on experience. PEN-200 trains not only the skills, but also the mindset required to be a successful penetration tester.
Students who complete the course and pass the exam earn the coveted Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP) certification.
PEN-200 is a unique course that combines traditional course materials with hands-on simulations, using a virtual lab environment. The course covers the following topics. View the full syllabus.
- Penetration Testing: What You Should Know
- Getting Comfortable with Kali Linux
- Command Line Fun
- Practical Tools
- Bash Scripting
- Passive Information Gathering
- Active Information Gathering
- Vulnerability Scanning
- Web Application Attacks
- Introduction to Buffer Overflows
- Windows Buffer Overflows
- Linux Buffer Overflows
- Client-Side Attacks
- Locating Public Exploits
- Fixing Exploits
- File Transfers
- Antivirus Evasion
- Privilege Escalation
- Password Attacks
- Port Redirection and Tunneling
- Active Directory Attacks
- The Metasploit Framework
- PowerShell Empire
- Assembling the Pieces: Penetration Test Breakdown
- Trying Harder: The Labs
What competencies will you gain?
- Using information gathering techniques to identify and enumerate targets running various operating systems and services
- Writing basic scripts and tools to aid in the penetration testing process
- Analyzing, correcting, modifying, cross-compiling, and porting public exploit code
- Conducting remote, local privilege escalation, and client-side attacks
- Identifying and exploiting XSS, SQL injection, and file inclusion vulnerabilities in web applications
- Leveraging tunneling techniques to pivot between networks
- Creative problem solving and lateral thinking skills
Supporting your Online Journey
- 17+ hours of video
- 850-page PDF course guide
- Over 70 machines, including recently retired OSCP exam machines
- Active student forums
- Access to virtual lab environment
All prices in US dollars.
|PEN-200 course + 30 days lab access + OSCP exam certification fee||$999|
|PEN-200 course + 60 days lab access + OSCP exam certification fee||$1199|
|PEN-200 course + 90 days lab access + OSCP exam certification fee||$1349|
|PEN-200 course + 365 days lab access + 2 OSCP exam attempts||$2148|
|OSCP Certification Exam Retake Fee||$150|
|PEN-200 lab access – extension of 30 days||$359|
|PEN-200 lab access – extension of 60 days||$599|
|PEN-200 lab access – extension of 90 days||$799|
PWK labs now feature five recently retired OSCP exam machines
|Upgrade PEN-200 course materials to the latest version||$199|
|Upgrade from PWB v.3.0 to latest version of PEN-200||$400|
|Upgrade from PWB v.2.0 to latest version of PEN-200||$500|
If you wish to upgrade your course, you can request a personalized purchase link by submitting a request.