Penetration Testing with Kali Linux (PEN-200) is the foundational course at Offensive Security. Those new to OffSec or penetration testing should start here.
This online ethical hacking course is self-paced. It introduces penetration testing tools and techniques via hands-on experience. PEN-200 trains not only the skills, but also the mindset required to be a successful penetration tester.
Students who complete the course and pass the exam earn the coveted Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP) certification.
PEN-200 is a unique course that combines traditional course materials with hands-on simulations, using a virtual lab environment. The course covers the following topics. View the full syllabus.
- Penetration Testing: What You Should Know
- Getting Comfortable with Kali Linux
- Command Line Fun
- Practical Tools
- Bash Scripting
- Passive Information Gathering
- Active Information Gathering
- Vulnerability Scanning
- Web Application Attacks
- Introduction to Buffer Overflows
- Windows Buffer Overflows
- Linux Buffer Overflows
- Client-Side Attacks
- Locating Public Exploits
- Fixing Exploits
- File Transfers
- Antivirus Evasion
- Privilege Escalation
- Password Attacks
- Port Redirection and Tunneling
- Active Directory Attacks
- The Metasploit Framework
- PowerShell Empire
- Assembling the Pieces: Penetration Test Breakdown
- Trying Harder: The Labs
What competencies will you gain?
- Using information gathering techniques to identify and enumerate targets running various operating systems and services
- Writing basic scripts and tools to aid in the penetration testing process
- Analyzing, correcting, modifying, cross-compiling, and porting public exploit code
- Conducting remote, local privilege escalation, and client-side attacks
- Identifying and exploiting XSS, SQL injection, and file inclusion vulnerabilities in web applications
- Leveraging tunneling techniques to pivot between networks
- Creative problem solving and lateral thinking skills
Supporting your Online Journey
- 17+ hours of video
- 850-page PDF course guide
- Over 70 machines
- Active student forums
- Access to virtual lab environment
All prices in US dollars.
|PEN-200 course + 30 days lab access + OSCP exam certification fee||$999|
|PEN-200 course + 60 days lab access + OSCP exam certification fee||$1199|
|PEN-200 course + 90 days lab access + OSCP exam certification fee||$1349|
|PEN-200 course + 365 days lab access + 2 OSCP exam attempts||$2148|
|OSCP Certification Exam Retake Fee||$150|
|PEN-200 lab access – extension of 30 days||$359|
|PEN-200 lab access – extension of 60 days||$599|
|PEN-200 lab access – extension of 90 days||$799|
|Upgrade PEN-200 course materials to the latest version||$199|
|Upgrade from PWB v.3.0 to latest version of PEN-200||$400|
|Upgrade from PWB v.2.0 to latest version of PEN-200||$500|
If you wish to upgrade your course, you can request a personalized purchase link by submitting a request.