The guys at the Exploit Database posted an awesome writeup on a Winamp 5.58 Exploit Development storming session – with some really cool results. In the end, they ended up writing a short assembly sequence to walk through the payload and replace bad characters with original shellcode bytes. Read more – Winamp 5.58 from Dos to Code Execution
Window User Mode Exploit Development (EXP-301)
Learn how to write your own custom exploits in this intermediate-level course.Earn your OSED
Evasion Techniques and Breaching Defenses (PEN-300)
Take your penetration testing skills to the next level with advanced techniques and methods.
UPDATED FOR 2021
Advanced Web Attacks and Exploitation (AWAE)
Learn white box web application penetration testing and advanced source code review methods. Now with 50% more content, including a black box module.
Join Our Email List
Sign up to get our best and most exciting updates, announcements, and content (including the occasional giveaway).
- Exploit Database 2022 Update
- Staged Payloads from Kali Linux | PT Phone Home – PHP
- How Nettitude Benchmarks their Cybersecurity Training Program with Industry-Recognized Training & Certifications
- See Yourself in Cyber with OffSec: Cloud Security
- See Yourself in Cyber with OffSec: Web Application Security