Learn the foundations of web application assessments with Offensive Security’s new course, Web Attacks with Kali Linux (WEB-200), designed for job roles such Web Application Penetration Testers, Pentesters, and Web Application Developers.
WEB-200 teaches students how to discover and exploit common web vulnerabilities, and how to exfiltrate sensitive data from target web applications. Students will obtain a wide variety of skill sets and competencies for web app assessments.
Students who complete the course and pass the associated exam earn the Offensive Security Web Assessor (OSWA) certification, demonstrating their ability to leverage modern web exploitation techniques on modern applications. A certified OSWA candidate is prepared to take on the Advanced Web Attacks and Exploitation (WEB-300) course.
Topics on Server Side Request Forgery (SSRF) and Command Injection coming soon to WEB-200!
New Training Subscriptions
LEARN ONE and LEARN UNLIMITED
Enjoy flexible learning options with the new Offensive Security Training Library subscriptions – Learn One and Learn Unlimited
This course covers the following Topics. View the WEB-200 syllabus.
- Tools for the Web Assessor
- Cross Site Scripting (XSS) Introduction and Discovery
- Cross Site Scripting (XSS) Exploitation and Case Study
- Cross Origin Attacks
- Introduction to SQL
- SQL Injection (SQLi) and Case Study
- Directory Traversal
- XML External Entity (XXE) Processing
- Server Side Template Injection (SSTI)
- Server Side Request Forgery (SSRF) – coming soon
- Command Injection – coming soon
- Insecure Direct Object Referencing – coming soon
WHAT COMPETENCIES WILL YOU GAIN?
- Students will obtain a wide variety of skill sets and competencies for Web App Assessments
- Students will learn foundational Black Box enumeration and exploitation techniques
- Students will leverage modern web exploitation techniques on modern applications
WEB-200 + 365 days lab access + PEN-100 + KLCP + 2 exam attempts + PG Practice
All courses + 365 days lab access + PEN-100 + KLCP + unlimited exam attempts + PG Practice